“Superb job relating to the students”
– Peeples Elementary School (Fayette County, GA)
“Kept the group completely under his spell”
– Port Orange Regional Library
(Volusia County, FL)
Gladius demonstrates an eclectic range of genres including: Flamenco, Classical, Rock, Fusion, etc.–making use of acoustic & electric guitars as well as creating multiple layers of sound spontaneously through the technology of a loop pedal.
- Students will understand the role of the human nervous system as pertains to physical coordination, namely, musical performance.
- Students will be exposed to various musical styles and learn about the different types of guitars
- Students will learn and apply various musical elements such as rhythm, melody, harmony, tempo, song structure, etc.